Becca Friedman, Ohio-born, has been a Bay Area resident since 1997. The daughter of a video editor, if she wasn't in front of the camera she could be found curiously lurking over her father’s shoulder. After a volunteer program in rural Costa Rica, Becca became interested in combining her interests in media with the vibrant perspectives that can be found all around. She graduated NYU with a degree in film and television production, and a focus on documentary, producing and cinematography. Upon graduating, Becca returned to the Bay Area to work as a freelancer in film and video, working for a variety of clients including: Kaiser Permanente Multimedia, Dead, Inc., Post Street Productions, Zamacona Productions, Idea Factory, Scripps Network (HGTV, DIY, Fine Living), and ABC/KGO where she currently – when not in class- works as a part time freelance media manager.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted