Easy corn muffin casserole
on November 24, 2010
I fixed an “Easy Corn Muffin Casserole” for the Memorial Day potluck. It can be either a casserole or cornbread and I usually cut mine up like cornbread. It is easy, quick, and delicious. Enjoy. ‘
- 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) creamed corn
- 1 pkg (8-1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 carton (8 oz.) plain yogurt (can be fat free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well.
- Coat 8-in. square pan with cooking spray.
- Bake 45 minutes until set.
Note: I usually double the recipe and bake it in a 9 x 13-in pan
Want to share your own recipe? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Richmond Cooks”. Don’t forget a title, ingredients, directions, serving size, and a little about how the recipe came to you. Bon Apetit!
Richmond Confidential welcomes comments from our readers, but we ask users to keep all discussion civil and on-topic. Comments post automatically without review from our staff, but we reserve the right to delete material that is libelous, a personal attack, or spam. We request that commenters consistently use the same login name. Comments from the same user posted under multiple aliases may be deleted. Richmond Confidential assumes no liability for comments posted to the site and no endorsement is implied; commenters are solely responsible for their own content.
Richmond Confidential is an online news service produced by the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism for, and about, the people of Richmond, California. Our goal is to produce professional and engaging journalism that is useful for the citizens of the city.
Please send news tips to email@example.com.