Cranberry Almond Goat Cheese Log
on November 22, 2011
- Pulse cheese in food processer until crumbled.
- Add orange zest and chopped dried cranberry. Pulse for 5 seconds (or until cheese mixture begins to form into ball.
- Remove cheese mixture from work bowl and separate into two balls. Form each ball into a log (approximately 2-by-4-inches each).
- Place half of the almonds onto a piece of wax paper. Roll one goat cheese log over almonds, covering the entire surface of the log. Gently press to make almonds stick. Repeat with the remaining log and almonds.
- Wrap logs individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Serve with crackers or bread. Will keep in refrigerator for one week.
Source: www.cranberries.org. Recommended by Julia Marshall.|
All the Recipes
Richmond Confidential welcomes comments from our readers, but we ask users to keep all discussion civil and on-topic. Comments post automatically without review from our staff, but we reserve the right to delete material that is libelous, a personal attack, or spam. We request that commenters consistently use the same login name. Comments from the same user posted under multiple aliases may be deleted. Richmond Confidential assumes no liability for comments posted to the site and no endorsement is implied; commenters are solely responsible for their own content.
Richmond Confidential is an online news service produced by the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism for, and about, the people of Richmond, California. Our goal is to produce professional and engaging journalism that is useful for the citizens of the city.
Please send news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.