Anne Brice is a journalist living in Berkeley, California. As a reporter, she strives to listen to all voices, loud and quiet, and to make each one heard in a public forum. It was in first grade that writing captured her. It happened while she was gluing the spine and cutting the pages of her first handmade book. Recording life as she saw it, no matter how small, seized her and became a powerful force in her quest to understand the human experience. She went on to be a co-host for an award-winning news magazine on public radio, an associate editor for student publication, Flux, and an editorial intern for Portland Monthly magazine. Her big break came when she landed an associate producer position at PBS NewsHour, for which she covered Pacific Northwest issues, including the collapse of Washington Mutual. Currently, she is a graduate journalism student at the University of California, Berkeley, reporting for Richmond Confidential, a news site dedicated to covering issues in Richmond, California.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted