Happening this week
on November 2, 2009
TUESDAY, NOV. 3
- Bay Shore Athletic League playoffs, first round: St. Mary’s at Salesian (19-7), 7 p.m.
- Pinole Valley at Richmond, 6 p.m.
THURSDAY, NOV. 5
- Salesian at Bay Shore Athletic League Championships
WHERE: Joaquin Miller Park, Oakland
WHEN: 3:30 p.m.
FRIDAY, NOV. 6
- De Anza, Richmond at Alameda Contra Costa Athletic League Championships
WHERE: Kennedy Grove Park
WHEN: 2 p.m.
- De Anza at Hercules, 7 p.m.
- Richmond at Pinole Valley, 7 p.m.
- Salesian at Tomales, 7:30 p.m.
Richmond Confidential welcomes comments from our readers, but we ask users to keep all discussion civil and on-topic. Comments post automatically without review from our staff, but we reserve the right to delete material that is libelous, a personal attack, or spam. We request that commenters consistently use the same login name. Comments from the same user posted under multiple aliases may be deleted. Richmond Confidential assumes no liability for comments posted to the site and no endorsement is implied; commenters are solely responsible for their own content.
Richmond Confidential is an online news service produced by the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism for, and about, the people of Richmond, California. Our goal is to produce professional and engaging journalism that is useful for the citizens of the city.
Please send news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.