The Richmond Southeast Shoreline Community Advisory Group alleges radioactive material found by state officials on Richmond's shoreline was illegally dumped by a chemical company in the sixties.
- West Contra Costa school board meets for a six-hour, packed discussion on charter schoolsPosted
- Mayor Tom Butt convenes first meeting of Richmond’s new city councilPosted
- Richmond Confidential looks back on 2014, year for the agesPosted
- Independence of independent expenditure groups called into questionPosted
- Booze settles with city over alleged junkyardPosted