About 50 protesters, including some top Richmond elected officials, demonstrated outside county government buildings in Martinez Thursday before filing into a hearing aimed at resolving a tax dispute between Chevron and the Contra Costa County...
- Independence of independent expenditure groups called into questionPosted
- Booze settles with city over alleged junkyardPosted
- West Contra Costa School Board President reflects on two decades of servicePosted
- Contra Costa County offers loan forgiveness to Doctors Medical CenterPosted
- Crude politics: Chevron lost expensive election, but still has plenty of powerPosted