About 50 protesters, including some top Richmond elected officials, demonstrated outside county government buildings in Martinez Thursday before filing into a hearing aimed at resolving a tax dispute between Chevron and the Contra Costa County...
- West Contra Costa school board meets for a six-hour, packed discussion on charter schoolsPosted
- Mayor Tom Butt convenes first meeting of Richmond’s new city councilPosted
- Richmond Confidential looks back on 2014, year for the agesPosted
- Independence of independent expenditure groups called into questionPosted
- Booze settles with city over alleged junkyardPosted