Chevron failed to check pipes despite internal policies. The U.S. Chemical Safety Board has found that sections of pipe that were measured following the August 6 fire at Chevron’s Richmond refinery had thinned in thickness...
- School district holds town hall meeting to discuss funding, school services and Common CorePosted
- Vinay Pimple appointed to fill vacant seat on Richmond City CouncilPosted
- Richmond City Council fails to fill vacant seat for a second weekPosted
- Richmond City Council adjourns without filling vacant seatPosted
- Council to discuss filling Richmond’s vacant seatPosted