Chevron failed to check pipes despite internal policies. The U.S. Chemical Safety Board has found that sections of pipe that were measured following the August 6 fire at Chevron’s Richmond refinery had thinned in thickness...
- The ‘Master of Disaster’ shapes public opinion in Richmond and beyondPosted
- Stealth Chevron consultants administer Richmond news websitePosted
- School board candidates: Where they standPosted
- Pro-charter school PACs flood West Contra Costa school board elections with spendingPosted
- City Council candidates: Where they standPosted