Chevron failed to check pipes despite internal policies. The U.S. Chemical Safety Board has found that sections of pipe that were measured following the August 6 fire at Chevron’s Richmond refinery had thinned in thickness...
- West Contra Costa school board meets for a six-hour, packed discussion on charter schoolsPosted
- Mayor Tom Butt convenes first meeting of Richmond’s new city councilPosted
- Richmond Confidential looks back on 2014, year for the agesPosted
- Independence of independent expenditure groups called into questionPosted
- Booze settles with city over alleged junkyardPosted