Callie Shanafelt grew up in the suburbs of Seattle, WA. She started her undergraduate work at an international school now called Global College. She studied film and video in New York, Kenya and South Africa before returning to Washington State and completing her degree at the Evergreen State College. After graduation she worked on a radio program and TV show called Voices of Diversity, which sparked her love of journalism and all its possibilities. In journalism school, she plans to continue with TV and radio and develop multimedia skills. Swimming and karaoke are her preferred stress relievers.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted