Sally Schilling brings Bay Area voices to life through word and sound. Her stories for radio and print include pieces on the veterans’ benefits backlog at the Oakland VA, how California’s agriculture legislation is hurting small farmers and on major oil company Chevron’s impact on the Richmond community and the world. Sally’s stories have appeared in the San Mateo Daily Journal, California Magazine, Palo Alto Weekly, and on the Pacifica Evening News and Free Speech Radio News. She has a bachelor’s degree in political science from San Diego State University.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted