Hasan enters the j-school with experience as a print journalist, but has interest in all forms of storytelling. After graduating from the University of Toledo and working a short stint with the Associated Press, he chose to attend the j-school to restock his reporter's toolbox, learn to produce powerful documentary films, and make a positive impact on the communities and individuals he reports on. Hasan's main reporting interests include: Economic development, environmental sustainability, immigrant communities, and demographic trends.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted