Christina Lopez is from Visalia, a mid-size town in the Central Valley where the smell of fresh citrus and dairies are prevalent. She is happy to call Berkeley her new home. Christina has tried her hand at various positions within the journalism industry. Her journalism career began in San Diego as a morning news writer at the local level, followed by on-camera work for the bilingual Spanish network, Si-TV. She then pursued print as a military reporter and feature writer for the North County Times in San Diego County. She earned her B.A. in Broadcast Journalism from Point Loma Nazarene University in San Diego. Christina is currently a full-time graduate student at the Graduate School of Journalism at University of California, Berkeley obtaining the tools and skills essential for a successful career in journalism in the 21st century and beyond.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted