Christopher Connelly hails from the once-great city of Akron, Ohio. A huge fan of the Goodyear blimp, he developed a love of dirigibles and other air ships as a child. He attended Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio. Meanwhile, he started a love affair with radio at an internship at WYSO, a public radio station, and went on to spend two years at the station producing, editing, and organizing a ton of bulk mailings. After graduating, Chris did a stint in Brooklyn, New York at StoryCorps, an oral history project. After that, he left the East Coast for better weather and made the 3,000-mile trek to Santa Cruz, California. There, he worked for KUSP, producing news and hosting and engineering talk and information programs. He has filed stories for National Public Radio and KQED’s The California Report.
- Vinay Pimple appointed to fill vacant seat on Richmond City CouncilPosted
- Richmond City Council fails to fill vacant seat for a second weekPosted
- Richmond City Council adjourns without filling vacant seatPosted
- Council to discuss filling Richmond’s vacant seatPosted
- Empty city council seat has 18 contendersPosted