Brittany Johnson is a freelance writer and student at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. After graduating from UNC-Chapel Hill in 2012, where she served as Editorial Board Member and Writer for The Daily Tar Heel, and Editor-in-Chief of Black Ink Magazine, she moved back to her home state and is currently residing in San Francisco, California. Since graduating her work has appeared in Sierra Magazine, USA Today College Blog and indie publication, emPower Magazine. Brittany has covered various topics throughout her young, aspiring career, from eco-friendly bedroom products to healthcare in Sierra Leone. She has a true passion for environmental and social justice and is dedicated to increasing the representation of minority populations in the media.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted