Bo Hee Kim grew up in the suburbs of San Mateo County, CA. Though she spent most of her time doing martial arts, she’s a bookworm who loves short stories and John Steinbeck. She received her B.A. in English from University of California, Davis with an emphasis on creative writing. In college, Bo wrote for her school newspaper and was an intern for New America Media and Washington Post Newsweek Interactive. She went on to work for Newzwag, a San Francisco-based subsidiary of Agence France-Presse as an online editor, working on ways for people to interact with the news. Mostly recently, she was a 2009 California Health Journalism Fellow, focusing on Korean Americans with cancer. She hopes to learn more about new media and multimedia and help shape the way people view their news for many years to come.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted