Alexa Vaughn is from Palmdale, California. She has been a reporter for the Riverside Press-Enterprise and the Antelope Valley Press, and was also an assistant editor for Entrepreneur.com. She also reported for UCLA’s campus newspaper while studying American Literature and Culture. While at the Journalism School, Alexa wants to focus on developing her multimedia skills, and is most excited about political and local reporting. When she’s not working for Richmond Confidential, Alexa enjoys reading BUST magazine, watching football and basketball, and inventively planning her next low-budget adventure.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted