Ashley Hopkinson knows a good story when she sees it and her lifelong passion for telling stories has been an asset to more than five news publications across Alabama. Ashley earned a BA in Journalism from Auburn University in August 2008, where she was the associate editor of the Auburn Plainsman-- an award-winning campus newspaper in Auburn, Ala. Following graduation, Ashley worked as a cops/general assignment reporter for The Montgomery Advertiser in Montgomery, Ala. Previously, she was a reporter for The Gadsden Times: A New York Times Company in Gadsden, Ala., a freelance writer for The Birmingham News and an editorial assistant for Auburn Magazine. Ashley loves her unique heritage. She is both American and South American, and spent much of her life between Auburn Ala., and Guyana, South America, a small country off the coast of the Caribbean.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted