Derek Lartaud reports on politics and government for Richmond Confidential. He hopes to examine how government policy and current healthcare practices intersect. Derek has reported on various issues for Connecticut's public radio station, WNPR. He also was a producer for the station's morning talk/news program "Where We Live" while simultaneously pursuing research pursuits in mental illness and juvenile diabetes.
- The Tale of Two Cities podcast: HookedPosted
- Tale of Two Cities Podcast: Love and HeartbreakPosted
- Researchers team up to solve a ‘50-year old murder mystery’: What’s killing sharks in the...Posted
- Tales of Two Cities Podcast: Play & Self-CarePosted
- At Deja Vu Salon in Richmond, braiding allows women go ‘back to the basics’Posted