Need to know how you’re getting home tonight because of the BART strike? Check out these resources to help you plan:
- For people in San Francisco, Muni offers a list of alternatives here.
From West Oakland Station to San Francisco from 5 to 9 a.m. and back from a stop near the San Francisco Transbay Terminal from 3 to 7 p.m.
- For the AC Transit schedule, click here.
- RidePal is offering free shuttle service to cross the Bay starting at 4 p.m. today. The shuttle will go from the Lakeshore/Grand carpooling pick-up spot at 533 Lake Park Avenue to the San Francisco TransBay Terminal.
- Taxi alternatives include car sharing apps such as SideCar, Lyft and Uber. According to SideCar spokesperson Rachael King, the company has increased its number of drivers by 25 percent compared with last Tuesday.
- Need to drive across the Bay? Check live traffic here.
- Want more live coverage of day 2 of the BART strike? Click here.
Stay calm out there, and be sure to send in photos and tips.