- Pulse cheese in food processer until crumbled.
- Add orange zest and chopped dried cranberry. Pulse for 5 seconds (or until cheese mixture begins to form into ball.
- Remove cheese mixture from work bowl and separate into two balls. Form each ball into a log (approximately 2-by-4-inches each).
- Place half of the almonds onto a piece of wax paper. Roll one goat cheese log over almonds, covering the entire surface of the log. Gently press to make almonds stick. Repeat with the remaining log and almonds.
- Wrap logs individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Serve with crackers or bread. Will keep in refrigerator for one week.
Source: www.cranberries.org. Recommended by Julia Marshall.